Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves help provide runners and all athletes with calf support, shin splint relief, and decreased fatigue. They are the best selling compression leg sleeves worldwide. *Sold as a pair.
Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves were developed by a professional athletic trainer to provide targeted support in the shin and calf area. Chevron ribbing in the front of the leg sleeves target shin splints, while micro ribbing in the leg sleeves provide calf support and decrease fatigue. The Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves are moisture wicking, meaning they will stay dry and lightweight during long runs and workouts. The compression leg sleeves feature graduated compression to improve circulation and blood flow. This gives the muscles more of the oxygenated blood they need to recover faster. Whether using the leg sleeves for running, basketball, tennis, or just working out, all athletes are able to benefit from using the Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves.
What makes Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves the best compression leg sleeves?
While other compression leg sleeves feature flat fabric that provide only compression, Zensah’s Compression Leg Sleeves feature chevron ribbing on the front of the leg sleeves (v-shaped pattern). This provides direct support to the shin area, similar to the way athletic tape would provide shin splint relief. The leg sleeves also feature micro-ribbing the back of the leg sleeves to provide direct calf support to reduce cramping and fatigue. The Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves have been the number one selling leg sleeves thanks to the innovative features, ultra-comfortable fabric, and performance.
- Shin Splint Relief: The Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves were designed by professional athletic trainers to specifically target shin splints. The v-shaped chevron ribbing on the front of the sleeve provides the same relief as kinesiology tape without having to worry about being “taped up” by a trainer. The compression in each pair of leg sleeves helps to stabilize muscles and prevent injuries. Whether suffering from shin splints due to running, playing basketball, or just everyday activities, Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves help to provide much needed relief.
- #1 Selling Compression Leg Sleeve: Used by people ranging from Olympic Athletes to novice runners, basketball players, fitness enthusiast, and more, the Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves have been a #1 seller for over 6 years. The compression leg sleeves are made in the USA to ensure the best quality and that the sleeves will last.
- Moisture Wicking and Ultimate Comfort: The compression leg sleeves are moisture wicking, ensuring they stay dry and lightweight even during the toughest runs and workouts. The leg sleeves are made with innovative Zensah fabric, which is anti-odor and ultra-breathable. A seamless design means no irritating tags or seams to cause discomfort. The solid color sleeves are made of 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex (Heather Colored Sleeves are made of 49% Polyester/41% Nylon/10% Spandex) to ensure a perfect fit.
- Improved Circulation and Faster Muscle Recovery: The compression in each pair of leg sleeves helps to improve venous return, increasing blood flow and circulation. This leads to faster muscle recovery time, as muscles receive more of the oxygenated blood they need to recover. Runners and all athletes are able to take their training to the next level.
- Calf Support and Injury Prevention: Micro-ribbing on the back of the leg sleeves provide calf support. Using the leg sleeves while running can reduce calf cramps and lessen fatigue. Pin-point compression provides targeted support where it is needed the most. The compression in the leg sleeves also helps to provide muscle stabilization, reducing micro tears and preventing injuries.
When choosing a size, calf size should be used as the primary determinant. We list height for those who do not know their calf size. If between two sizes, recommend sizing down.
|Size||Calf Circumference||height||Calf CM||Height M|
|XS/S||9.5 – 12.5 ”||5’3” & below||24-31.5||1.6M & below|
|M/L||12.5 – 15”||5’3” to 5’10”||31.5-38||1.6 – 1.78|
|L/XL||15” and up||5’11” and up||38 and up||1.8 & up|