The HEAD Tour Backpack works for pickleball, platform tennis, pop tennis, racquetball and more! It features a large main compartment with a zippered accessory pocket on the inside for all your needs. Its racquet compartment with auto-stop zippers can hold up to two racquets for your quick trip to the court. In addition to a centered and separate large accessory pocket, the bag also offers a handy ventilated compartment for shoes or wet clothes as well as a front outside zipper pocket, two side pouches and a removable glove cord. The backpack comes with a carrying handle and to ensure that you will be comfortable carrying it, a padded back for optimal airflow and comfort.
Why a removable glove cord?
Most platform tennis and racquetball players wear gloves that become wet during use. This handy cord on the bag’s exterior lets you hang your gloves to dry without having to stow them inside your bag (ew!).
Features of the Head Tour Racquet & Paddle Backpack 2020:
- Larg main compartment with zippered accessory pocket inside
- Center racquet compartment with auto-stop zippers; can hold up to 2 racquets
- Large additional accessory compartment
- Front exterior accessories pocket
- Vented shoe/wet compartment
- Two side pouches
- Removable glove cord
- Padded back for optimal air flow and comfort
- Adjustable shoulder straps and carrying handle
Capacity: 2 racquets or paddles plus gear
Dimensions: 19 high x 12 wide x 11 deep (Inches)
Color: Black / Green / Coral / Gray