Showing all 8 results
Xenon eVortex (Heated Handle) w/FREE 2 Day Delivery$249.00
Xenon Vortex V2 w/FREE 2 Day Delivery$189.00
Xenon Vortex + (Plus) V2 w/FREE 2 Day Delivery$189.00
Xenon Vortex Light V2 w/FREE 2 Day Dlvy$189.00
Xenon Vortex Pro V2 w/FREE 2 Day Delivery$189.00
Xenon Prime V2 w/FREE 2 Day Delivery – Available to Ship 10/1$189.00
Xenon Vortex Junior$95.00
Xenon Paddle Cover$12.95
- A heavier paddle is more stable but less maneuverable.
- A higher density core (firm) paddle provides more power due to the faster trajectory of the ball off the paddle face and the higher mass of the paddle as high density paddles tend to be heavier.
- High density paddles are usually preferred by players who have fairly well-established technique to control the ball and seek power from the paddle.
- A lower density (soft core) paddle provides more control but less power as it absorbs more of the energy of the ball at impact. Typically lighter in weight, the lower density paddles are more maneuverable and thus are favored by those seeking a paddle that is easy to swing or less experienced players who are less concerned about power and more concerned with controlling the placement of the ball.
- A lower density (softer) paddle also provides more comfort / less shock to the arm and is therefore better for tennis elbow.
- An oversize (head) paddle offers a larger sweet spot and more useable hitting area for those who tend to mis-hit or are slower getting into position for the ball. Additionally, they have a head heavy balance and more stability and so are often favored by better players as well.
- Not sure what to do? Medium density paddles provide an appealing combination of power and control at a mid-range weight. A great choice for most any player!
- BRS can customize your paddle prior to shipping…want to add weight? Build up a grip? No problem. Just call us to discuss your specific needs. Since today’s paddles are only offered in 4-1/4 inch grips, we can build up to whatever size you’d like and still ship the same day!