Showing all 7 results
Paddletek Bantam TS-5 Pro LIGHT w/FREE Sportsack & 2 Day Dlvy$147.99
Selkirk Neo Pickleball Paddle$49.99
Selkirk Club Pickleball Paddle$29.95
HEAD Extreme Lite 2019 w/FREE 2 Day Delivery
Gearbox GX6 POWER 7.8 oz. Paddle w/FREE Sportsack & 2 Day Dlvy$139.99
Gearbox GX6 POWER 8.5 oz. Paddle w/FREE Sportsack & 2 Day Dlvy$139.99
Selkirk Neo Pickleball Paddle STARTER KIT, BLUE
Tips on how to select a pickleball paddle:
- A heavier pickleball paddle has more mass so it can provide more power, even with a slower swing; also often has a larger sweet spot
- A lighter pickleball paddle is easier to get where you want it quickly and is easier to swing faster; more maneuverable
- If playing mostly outdoors, using a mid to heavier weight pickleball paddle helps push the ball in windy conditions.
- Textured and Graphite paddles provide added touch & ball control.
- Power is typically less important in pickleball than accuracy & control