Paddle Tennis Paddles
Narrow your search by price, weight or core density using the filters provided. Need help finding the best paddle for your game? Scroll down to read more about how weight, head size and density affect paddle performance….
Showing 1–9 of 35 results
Aztek Saffire Lite Paddle – No Warranty$225.00
Aztek Saffire Paddle w/FREE 2 DAY DELIVERY – No Warranty$225.00
Viking TT Pro Ultra MaxGrit w/FREE 2 DAY DLVY 7V059$179.99
Viking O-Zone Ultra MaxGrit w/FREE 2 DAY DLVY 7V058$179.99
Viking Re-Ignite Ultra MaxGrit w/FREE 2 DAY DLVY$169.99
Wilson Steam Smart Paddle w/FREE 2 DAY DELIVERY T946100$169.00
Wilson Steam Pro Paddle w/FREE 2 DAY DELIVERY$169.00
Wilson Steam Lite Paddle w/FREE 2 DAY DELIVERY T9459$169.00
Viking OZ MaxGrit Paddle w/FREE 2 DAY DLVY 7V062$154.99
- A heavier paddle is more stable but less maneuverable.
- A higher density (firm core) paddle typically provides more power due to the faster trajectory of the ball off the paddle face and the mass of the paddle.
- High density paddles are usually preferred by players who have fairly well-established technique to control the ball and seek power from the paddle.
- A lower density (soft core) paddle provides more control but less power as it absorbs more of the energy of the ball at impact. Typically lighter in weight, the lower density paddles are more maneuverable and thus are favored by those seeking a paddle that is easy to swing or less experienced players who are less concerned about power and more concerned with controlling the placement of the ball.
- A lower density (softer) paddle also provides more comfort / less shock to the arm and is therefore better for tennis elbow.
- An oversize (head) paddle offers a larger sweet spot and more useable hitting area for those who tend to mishit or are slower getting into position for the ball. Additionally, they have a head heavy balance and more stability and so are often favored by better players as well.
- Not sure what to do? Medium density paddles provide an appealing combination of power and control at a mid-range weight. A great choice for most any player!
- BRS can customize your paddle prior to shipping…want to add weight? Build up a grip? No problem. Just call us to discuss your specific needs. Since today’s paddles are only offered in 4-1/4″ grips, we can build up to whatever size you’d like and still ship the same day!